Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What you are reading now is the tail end to the blog posted just before this. I hit the wrong key and the blog posted before I had completely finished. So, please read the long blog before you finish up with this last paragraph.

So, I want to conclude by saying to Roz and to all of you, to know that it wasn't in your power to alter your child's path. If it was, none of our kids would have crossed before us. What we can see and know is only a fraction of what is actually happening and we must try to be gentle with ourselves. Life can be cruel enough without us kicking ourselves in the pants.

For anyone interested in having a reading with Robert Cook his phone number is (631) 367-8021. He will do sessions over the phone and then mail you a cassette or a CD.

Again let me reiterate that I hope to hear from all of you. I believe that we can gain strength from each other through the sharing our experiences. Please sign in, let us know your name, let us know your child's name, let us know your thoughts. Be well,
Love to you all,
Sheri

2 comments:

  1. Sheri,
    Is Robin Cook a medium?
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri B,
    This is a great thing you've started here. I love to hear you preach and this is a great platform for you.
    I know the anniversary of Roz's Andrew's passing is coming up soon. Any suggestions as to how a friend can support her at this time?
    XOXO Q

    ReplyDelete