Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hi Everyone,

Time for another post. Let's see...mediums huh? Okay. First to Roz. In comments, my friend Kat wrote about The Windbridge Institute. From what I understand Windbridge checks out the mediums that they recommend quite closely and list them on their web site, (I don't know the exact web site off hand but you can google them) and that gives you some kind of screening. But, as Susan said, if you had a positive experience with the woman in Hudson, then you might want to use her again. Susan suggested bringing the necklace that Andrew had given you, for some mediums really like to hold an object that has significant meaning to the person you are trying to contact. Bottom line however, (in my opinion)... if the medium is really gifted they shouldn't need anything but your presence....they shouldn't need you to tell them that you lost your son or his name. Yes, mediums can have a bad day, (they're only human too), and as Susan said, maybe the medium and your loved one on the other side just don't hit if off and your loved one vamooses...after all there is a lot going on with this kind of business that we can't see or know....but in most cases, if the medium is a true one, the data that comes through is real, relevant, poignant, indentifiable, significant, and right to the heart of what matters to the sitter. (we are the sitter)

As for me, I am on a wild investigative journey. I am getting recommendations on mediums, making phone calls and if the medium is not in my immediate area, arranging phone sessions which I tape. I am doing this as research for my book, but also as my solace. I have been crazy fascinated by spirits ever since I was healed by them in 1971, (If anyone reading this wants a copy of my book, Healing From the Inside Out, let me know and I will be glad to send you one) so I am merely continue to explore what I had already started but with greater vigor now that Danny is on that side. So, I will pass on the names of those I find helpful. I do want to make everyone aware that Michele Fletcher, a Windbridge medium, is holding a blogradio call-in show on Mother's Day at 3 PM our time. It is specifically for mothers who have lost children as well as children who have lost mothers. She is hoping to deliver messages to many of us and I hope, if you are available, that you willcall in. The number to call is: (646) 478-0695. I think it is such a nice thing for her to do. We had a recent phone session with her, (she is located in Cal) and found her to be real and definitely sincere and gifted. You can hear her on Mother's Day, which for me, as my first Mother's Day without Dan here, will be very helpful. To get to the show without calling go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/MediumMichele and you can hear it.

So, I hope that you are all well, staying safe from all those swiney germs and please, stay in touch!

Love,
Sheri

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Sheri. As Sheri's husband I can attest to the healing power in being able to "connect" with our son since his passing last July. It has brought all of us some solace knowing he is doing better and that he still exists and follows our lives because of the love we still can share.
    I'll have more to say at a future date, just wanted to check in and support my wife in her endeavors. Jerry Migdol

    ReplyDelete