Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hi Everyone!

I hope that all of you are well. I wanted to share a story about one of our own blog members. For the sake of privacy, I will call her Renee.

Renee lost her son Allen approximately 2 years ago. He was another younger crossing, in his early 20's I believe. Renee was feeling the desire to try to connect up with Allen and so a couple of months ago she had a session with a woman in upstate N.Y., not far from where she lives.

The medium did not pick up on anything revelant to Renee who eventually told the woman that she had lost her son Allen and that she was hoping to connect up with him. Then the woman gave her the name Henry, which also meant nothing to Renee. The medium then told her that Henry was the spirit guide for Allen and that Allen did not want to talk to her and that he wants her to concentrate on her own life and to let him be! Can you imagine how Renee must have felt?

Renee then sent me an email to inquire if I had ever heard of anything happening like this before and of course, in all my years of study and exploration, I have never ever heard such a statement made! I was appaulled. My only way to explain it was that it was the medium's way of covering up her own inadequacies. I tried to impress that on Renee and encouraged her to set up a session with Glenn Dove, who I know to be a true, sincere, integral and gifted medium.

Just a few days ago, on the 28th of May, Renee and her husband drove out to Baldwin so that Renee could have an in-person session with Glenn Dove. Lo and behold, Allen and many other relatives came forward to speak to Renee and of course, as we would suspect, Allen was there loving his mother just as much as she was loving him. He was able to indentify himself to her by mentioning things in ways that only she would understand the significance of. I know the session has lifted her and eased her mind in so many ways.

A medium can have an off day. However, a true medium will not need you to tell them why you are there, will not come up with endless names and images that ring no bells, and will not deliver you a harmful message as a way to cover her ass! When loved ones are brought together love is present. It is a blessing that helps the beings on both sides of the veil and even in disagreements, understanding and acceptance prevail. Don't be afraid of this kind of communication with the other side. Those who loved you once, love you now and only desire to help and comfort you.

So, I encourage all of you to seek this kind of communication but to be cautious of who you go to. And if you do find yourself in a session that just doesn't feel right, somehow doesn't ring true, pick up your bags and exit the door. You always have the choice to walk out and not listen. Trust yourself in this regard and be self protective and you will be okay!

I am asking again for all of you to post your comments and share a piece of your lives with me and the others. I keep wishing to hear from more of you. Hopefully soon you will all begin to contribute!

Love to you all,
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment